Monday, December 3, 2018

March 22 to 25, 2018 - Shriner's Potentate Ball in Houston/Galveston

The big event of the year! Dad's Potentate Ball was held. Many family members came (and I got no photos of anyone again. :/). Ralph and Wilma, Judy, Eugene and Mona Kay, and so many others I'm failing to name. It was nice that everyone made it out for this important event.

 - -The official line
The night started with a 50s theme dance complete with Elvis Presley who wooed the ladies. :)

 - - breakfast in the VIP room
You can see many dressed up for the 50s. Since I was but an egg at that time, I couldn't dress up. :)

- - My brother, mom and dad in their 50s get-up.
It was a fun time, and it seems everything went as mom and dad had been planning for it.

 - - mom flirting and dancing with Elvis
It was fun to see everyone and happy it turned out so well.

 - - mom and dad
Hannah (niece), my brother and mom. I failed to get any photos of Zoe, my sister Rachel or BIL Jim (as well as so many other people. I promise to be better in the future.

No comments: