Monday, August 31, 2009

08_31_09 Henri the Acrobat

A quick entry today. The parrots and I enjoyed some fun today at the house. First, they had some of our new Mojito Mate tea. Gabbie and Ferne especially love it as evidence by happily shrinking pupils.

Next it was group shower time! The six of us had a blast. Grace and Ferne seemed to enjoy the bathing the most. It is no coincidence that they are still molting more than the other birds.

Following the shower, they all continued playing in their water bowls. When I headed downstairs to see them, I find Henri up on his rope again! Months ago I came *this* close to removing this rope thinking he didn't play with it. This is the second time I've caught him on it having a great time. It's the first time I got some photos (albeit bad photos) of him doing so.

Life is grand!




Free Blog Counter


No comments: