Sunday, September 20, 2009

09_13_09 Craig comes to visit!!

Lots of working going on in the Vaughan household these days. I've been beyond-busy dealing with classes, doing research and consulting. Dave has been busy with both companies he does consulting for.

Given that, it was nice to have a break from all the work when my cousin Craig came to town! Craig lives in Anchorage, Alaska and travels for the FAA. Happenstance brought him to the Boulder area and happily we were around to visit.

Dave had been out with Mark C and his friend Jaime (from Tennessee) all day climbing Wunsche's Diahedral in South Platte (hopefully photos to come if Jaime gets them to us!).

The evening brought Craig, Dave, Jaime, Mark and I to the house for beers and a little Mexican extravaganza. It was a great time. I suck because I failed to take a single photo. Not one. Zero. Gack.

I had the camera out and had commented to Dave how I wanted to get photos, yet I failed. FAIL! So tonight I drank a margarita and sketched out a photo of Craig and me to commemorate the evening. It was terrific seeing him!


Free Blog Counter


No comments: