Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Costa Rica to bring in 2008

Over the New Year, we spent about two weeks in Costa Rica. It is a country no larger than the state of West Virginia with amazing variation in terms of climate, elevation, animal life and friendliness of humans. We spent time in Monte Verde, along the west coast, in surfer villages, and on a peninsula in the southwest. We saw multiple Resplendent Quetzels, Blue-crested Mot-mots, sloths, 79 other species of birds, two frogs (one in our shower and one in the wild), and Scarlet Macaws in the wild. We rode around in buses (gack!), taxis and walked.

Dave posted about this trip on his own blog (http://www.davevaughan88.blogspot.com/). I won't repeat much since his post is quite nice with good and fun photos. For the sake of this blog, I thought I'd throw in a few photos for fun...











1 comment:

GERARDO GONZÁLEZ CARRERA, DIRECTOR Y JEFE DE CAMALEÓN S.L.P.C. said...

hello!you blog it´s very beatiful.I am a spanish director for fiction movies and I invit you visit my blog.write a comentary.bye!

chamaleon s.l.p.c.
gerardo g.c.