Tuesday, March 6, 2012

03_02 to 04_2012 Dallas with Mom and Rachel

After a whirl-wind work trip to DC, I came home and turned around to go to Dallas 12 hours later. Months ago Rachel (sister) bought tickets to some guy I'd never heard of: John Edwards. Not the politician, but a psychic.

I've never heard his name. Never saw his show. Hadn't heard of his books. Not having TV signals will do that to a person I suppose. I didn't even have time to look him up before racing to Dallas.

I did a very poor job of taking photos. I think the camera enjoyed the trip though. :/ I took several very blurry photos of my mom though. When it finally dawned on me to use the silly camera, it was too late. I did manage to get a photo of Humphrey the Hummingbird - my ride home to Denver (I rode on Rudy the Raccoon on my way there).

Happily the show was in the Hyatt at DFW. So I flew to the airport, checked into the Hyatt and 12 hours later reversed course and flew home. The show was entertaining. The two hours went very quickly, had a lot of humor and emotion as well. Though fast, and already dragging from too much work, it was a nice time. We'll have to do it again another time.


Free Blog Counter


No comments: