Thursday, March 22, 2012

03_12 to 17_2012 New York City - Part III - ACJS

Though the conference continued and I had to return to the hotel for some work, Mary and I moved uptown to hang out at her brother and sister-in-law's home for a few days. We not only got to spend some fun time with Michael and Kelly, we were entertained by Daisy Dodge, their Siamese/Calico cat. Daisy is 100% Siamese with the coloring of a Calico. Really pretty, funny, and 100% cat.

As all cats do, she honed in on anything with heat. Or a stray piece of paper.

We dined out while there hitting some fun diners and specialty restaurants (meatball restaurant).

And we spent a fair amount of time hanging in the apartment. Michael was getting over some crud. Kelly and I caught the crud. Mary somehow managed to avoid it (so far).

My last day there was St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day in NYC - need I say more? LOTS of people out for the parade. A sea of green. A sea of drunk. It was nuts! Made for some interesting traveling back to the airport when I flew out.

We managed to make another trip to the Disney Store. That place is a riot. I only ended up with two new stuffed animals...for Dave. Yeah, they are for Dave. Actually, he scooped one up upon my returning home. I'll never get to touch that one again. :)

We also hit a couple of museums. We went to the Museum of Modern Art (MOMO) and viewed a very odd photographic exhibit (the nightmares are tailing off only now). I had to take off early to get back to the conference.

Great time was had. Michael, Kelly and Daisy are great fun.








Free Blog Counter


No comments: