Thursday, March 25, 2010

3_25_2010 Final Chapter of Cat Couture

I thought I'd post the rest of Pente's new wardrobe. These are three very cool little dresses. I can't promise that more won't be made (as I'm sewing other things), but I'll stop with the blogging about them. :) Hey, it could be worse, I could post more bunion surgery gross photos!

She's a mellow little cat and she does like these clothes. Dave saw last night for the first time her prancing in the shimmery dress. He couldn't believe his eyes! The ways she walks in them when she's feeling pretty is hysterical.


Enjoy these!







Free Blog Counter


3 comments:

nancy said...

Poor Pent...too funny...! So, you guys heading out to see the prairie chickens or the sandhill cranes this spring? Good photo ops!

daveandcallie said...

We do have some birding/photography plans. Arizona, Pawnee, Texas... :)

Peggy said...

As much as one may think I am dirtbagging for a month at The Creek, its part-time db for me. Taking 2-3 rest days/week, into town to manage numerous projects, but all good. I am so glad to be here! And at last, I've seen the infamous creations by Gallie, for Pente! What a wardrobe to boast! Thanks for sharing all of the great pics and adventures. I hope you had a great trip to RR last weekend : }