Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3_23_2010 More Cat Couture!

Due to popular demand, I'm posting some more of Pente's new fashions. As you'll see, she now has an outfit for most any occasion. They range from a casual spring-day stroll, to an outfit purrrfect for Carnival! They show her down-home hillbilly side as well as her bad-cat-where's-my-Harley side.

Can you believe that with all the outfits you're seeing, there are several I've not even posted? There is the pretty purple batik dress. And the tiger-strip dress (she looks HAUT in that one). She's one lucky cat!

Already when she is walking around the house without clothes on, she seems naked. Bizarre.

She continues to really enjoy prancing around in her little costumes. Who knew any cat would be such an attention hog?

In all seriousness, we didn't spend this time just making cat dresses. We ended up making several dresses for my two nieces who live in Houston. We made a very cool bird blind that Dave will be using for his bird/wildlife photography. We made four pair of slacks, four skirts, three jackets and a new dress. I have fabric to make more now too.

It's been great fun having the machine out again. We don't have a good place to keep it out in the house so it means an instant mess to use it. Maybe I'll get it put up by Monday after I finish the rest of these clothes.












Free Blog Counter


No comments: