Saturday, March 20, 2010

03_2010 Working in Denver

For whatever reason, I rarely talk about work here. Not sure why since I really enjoy my work and I like much where I am working. So while I lounge around convalescing, I thought I'd add a short little work blog.

I am on faculty at the School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado - Denver. As an Associate Research Professor, my responsibilities are research, teaching and service.

I've been there about a year already! And it's been a good year. I've managed to get a lot published and I have a lot in the hopper right now.

It's been fun being here - I've expanded the areas I'm working in which is quite fun. The students are really very good and happy to be in class. I find them very participatory and just a fun group of people. I take the bus from Boulder to Denver (30 minutes) then walk a few blocks downtown on 16th Street Mall to get to my office. It's a great area to be in!

For anyone who is interested, you can read more about the type of research I do on my vita on my university webpage: http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/SPA/FacultyStaff/Faculty/Pages/CallieRennison.aspx



Free Blog Counter


No comments: