Friday, May 29, 2009

05-19-2009 - The Wii, Riding, Boxing and Bob Rotert - Good Times!

After hearing about it from several people, I broke down and bought a Wii. Not so much for the games - they don't really appeal to me - but for Wii Fitness. That thing is FUN!

Bob R came by and he, Dave and I did a super fun bike ride. We left the house, rode to Left Hand Canyon, headed to Jamestown, took the left to ride over Lee Hill, zoomed back down Old Stage, headed east to 75th, then took some zig-zaggy route back to the house where pizza, adult beverages and the Wii awaited us.

I put on Wii fitness, made a little Bob R Mii (so funny!) and we played a bit. They weren't so much into it. I could even begin to get Dave or Bob working the Super Hula. They're scared I think. :)

Then I put in Wii Sports and they came to life. Up first - Boxing. We all boxed until we were exhausted. That is a very fun game for sure! Next up bowling. I suck at fake bowling as badly as I do in real life. Still we had a great time!


Since getting the Wii, it's been working me. Some may laugh, but YOU do 20 slow push-ups, or 90 seconds of the plank (holding your center of balance dead center) and see if you don't get a sore muscle or two or feel uber worked. That dang thing is a blast!











Free Blog Counter


No comments: