Friday, October 23, 2009

10_23_09 Boulder Views

While out today, I happened to have the camera and take the time to stop and get some photos of Boulder. My photography skills are the worst, yet I managed to capture some of the beauty of the area.

I see this view a lot and wonder how long we will be here to enjoy it. I don't want to take it for granted. i don't want to end up with no photos of it. So bad photos or not, I've got them because no doubt some day we'll be thinking back to when this was our everyday view.

Just wanted to share. Enjoy!







Free Blog Counter


2 comments:

TheKate said...

Um. You can't move. Are you moving? Noooo. If you move, how will I see these views in the background of your life? But seriously, are you moving?

daveandcallie said...

Nope! We dream of a few other places at times, but all indications are that we are here for the long haul. Wish I had current photos - all of that is now solidly covered in snow...