Monday, October 5, 2009

09_24_09 Chicago

I spend three nice days in Chicago lately. I was there for some work and was able to take advantage of the really perfect weather to do enjoy the city, visit the new wing of the modern museum, an architectural boat tour and a walking tour of the older skyscrapers.


Although I love Boulder, I do enjoy being in a big city. The shops, the buildings, the people - all of it is great!

While there, I was also able to spend a few hours with Brendan - my TA/RA from UMSL. He is living in Chicago as he completes his dissertation. It was nice seeing him and hearing how his work is moving along.

Unfortunately my camera opted to stay in Colorado so I just pulled a few photos of skyscraper I found on the internet. I hope to get to go back there in a month - if so, I'll do the contemporary skyscraper architectural tour then.

Enjoy!


Free Blog Counter


No comments: