Thursday, February 17, 2011

02_17_2011 Bid-ness in Cali

Recently Dave darted out to the left coast for some work. He had some time to hang out in Santa Cruz (yay Jeremy!!) and enjoy the place. He grabbed some fun photos of his free time we wanted to share with you.

As usual, he got some really nice sunset and landscapes which I think he prefers. And as usual, he got some nice photos of some birds. Lucky me. Is that a cute gull or what?

Can anyone identify that young gull? I could make a guess (and probably be correct) but in reality, in my opinion, young gulls are the material for super advanced birders.

The adult is a California Black-backed gull, correct? And for the youngster, I'm going with an Adorabolous Maximous.



















Free Blog Counter


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Photos! How can I get one of those to hang in my Living room?
Craig

Callie said...

Hey Craig - Glad you like them! Send an email to davevaughan88@q.com for information on how to get a print.

Virtually all the photos you see are available to print at high resolution.