Sunday, February 6, 2011

02_06_2011 Pente's world is shattered. Not.

How can such a small cat have such a large presence? Those with cats know what I'm talking about. Note Pente in the first photo. It may appear that she is just lounging as cats do, but what she is really doing is "helping" me grade papers.

That would be a cat's definition of helping anyway.



Little did she know as she lounged there that her world was taking a turn. Not only can a small cat have a large presence, but she can (and does) have the worst case of cat breath. Ever.

Gack.

Why her heinous breath bombs can usually be avoided during the day, it is the night time huge yawn in our face that is just so very wrong. This breath would gas Osama bin Laden out of his cave.

So today her papa bought her a toothbrush and toothpaste. She's a very tolerant cat so we wondered how this would go.

Happy to report that there was no blood letting.

While I wouldn't say she loved it (as we had heard cats do), she didn't hate it or really seem to intensely dislike it. No meowing. No hissing. No claws. Just a bit of squirming.

Immediately after all was forgiven and she resumed her assisting me with work. The cat is unflappable.

We *really* hope this toothpaste does the trick because I don't think she's going to tolerate wearing a mask.

Uh oh. It just occurred to me that she will punish us somehow for this. I wonder how?



Free Blog Counter


3 comments:

TheKate said...

She is already plotting. I can tell. Good luck!

SteelMonkey said...

Up and down, not side to side!!!

daveandcallie said...

You can see who did this to her. Why oh why am I the one to pay??? Cats.