Saturday, February 5, 2011

02_06_2011 Den is done. Wow.

I wondered in the last entry when the renovation contagion would end. I still do not have an answer. I can say there is progress as I finished the den though. It turned out nicer than I really thought it would. I took two quick photos tonight to share. Cool!

Currently the "project" has moved into the dining room. I repainted all the walls today (color very similar to existing). I need to get the ceiling painted because we'll be putting in some new lighting probably within the next week. Easier to touch-up then it is to paint around news light.

The bird's room is still waiting for it's redo, as is Dave's office. What color should I paint Dave's office? Suggestions? Now I just need another "rest day" to get the rest of this work completed!


Free Blog Counter


No comments: