Sunday, December 27, 2009

12_20_09 Dirk and Nancy - Home (temporarily) from Australia

Dirk and Nancy are home from Australia for the holidays. They have a really fun blog - check it out at: http://no-worries-dirk.blogspot.com/. Very cool animals and sights from Australia and surrounding areas.

Because D & N were home for the holidays, many of us got together at the house for a celebration. It was fun seeing everyone and sharing slides that everyone brought from the year.

A special thanks to Bob and Mary Jo for my new hot pink lounge pants. I put them on at the party. Dave had to wrestle them from me only yesterday. :)

Who knew pants could be so goooood?

Because I was so immobile, it turns out there are photos of people I didn't even see that night! Yikes! Next party I'll get to visit more.


Enjoy the photos. Hopefully we can all get together again in the near future. Who knows, maybe soon we'll be having the "welcome home for good" party for Dirk and Nancy?!?!?

























Free Blog Counter


No comments: