Monday, September 5, 2011

08_2011 A Miscellaneous August Post

Thought a general blog was in order. First, we have one lazy sun-seeking cat. Not much else to say - those with cats know what I'm talking about.

What a life cat's have. At least this one. Thought I'd throw in a few photos of Pente being the lazy cat she is. :)

Speaking of pets, we have a couple in the back yard. Yeah, I am probably not supposed to like them, but I find them adorable. Two rats took up residence after guy finished the back deck. They are living the rat dream!

Lots of fun things to run in, around, and under. Plus, they have a lot of food from the dropsies from the bird feeders on the top deck. I really can't believe they've not been picked off. More than once I've seen the neighborhood outdoor cat giving them the stink-eye. So far the rats are faster than the cat. We should probably name them. Any ideas?
And finally, we got the house re-roofed on August 1. The roof went well, but the company backed their trailer into the side of the garage leaving a huge gouge. They did it as I and the owner were standing there. Smooth move.
Well, accidents do happen. What is shameful though is this happened over a month ago. Think Mountaintop Roofing has fixed it yet? Hahahaha if you think so. Not at all. I wonder how long it'll take them. And I wonder if they really think I'm not going to tell every neighbor who asks how the roofing job went about their lack of attention to things like damaging client's homes.



Free Blog Counter


No comments: