Sunday, August 21, 2011

08_2011 Larry Hamilton in town - Fun!

Larry was back in town for work and pleasure and we were able to spend a good deal of time with him. For those who are wondering, yes, Larry Hamilton - the Stata guy. First, he came to a supertopo happy hour. Then Dave and he spent an afternoon climbing in Boulder Canyon.

All the years here and he'd not been to Avalon. So off they went. Sounds like they had fun and of course, they climbed like heroes. :)

After that, I met them in downtown and we had dinner at Sherpas. Sherpas is always good and always variable on the service. I think we were all hungry enough we didn't even notice the service.

The following evening, Dave and Larry headed into Eldo to grab some fun after work. They had a great time on Blind Faith I heard. :)

Then they came home where I had some gourmet Nick and Willies pizza I'd slaved over. Yes, I drove to Nick and Willies and purchased them. I was exhausted. :)

Once bellies were happy, the silly stuff started happening. What a great time! Looking forward to his next visit.
















Free Blog Counter


No comments: