Sunday, October 17, 2010

10_17_2010 Cat Clothes for Joe "Pete" Miller!

This morning, we got Pente dressed up to get some photos of her. She, as always, was very cooperative.

In fact, she took us on a tour of her favorite places in the house.

Perhaps her favorite spot is in a US Postal box. I brought this home one day because I was carrying a thousand post cards. I tossed it to the ground by the door to remind myself to return it. Instantly Pente jumped in. And that was that. I think she believes she is invisible in this box. She'll run and jump in in the midst of play. Pretty funny stuff!

Another favorite place in the house is a scratching post set up specifically for her. Our home has rough cedar vertical beams in it, and Pente has long believed these were put there just for her clawing pleasure. We ended up attaching a rug to her favorite beam so she can claw without trashing the beam. She loves it. She'll run over and claw while looking back waiting to her was a talented and special cat she is. She is an attention hog for sure!

Pente also loves to roll around on the stairs. It's actually an excellent behavior in that it keeps them dusted a fair amount of the time.

And finally, the bar stools. She loves the new material (they were recovered in December. I wonder if they retain heat better. I'm not really sure why, but she does love them.

Pente is really adorable in all the dresses. I still can't figure out which is my favorite.













Free Blog Counter


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cat penta. thank you. green is my favorite! clothes on cats. from joe miller pete

i love you