Friday, October 8, 2010

09_24 to 27_2010 Houston, again...

Dave headed out to Indian Creek for some climbing and socializing. My schedule didn't allow enough time for that trip, but I did manage to get a few days and I got some cheap tickets to head to Houston for a quick trip.

We did a lot of nothing. Lots of TV. A pedicure. And more of nothing. And it's what I wanted to do. We did celebrate my sister and my birthday when I was in town which was fun. But mostly it was relaxation time.

As usual, there were critters around. This trip, there were several baby peafowl to play with. And of course, there were the parrots to see. Dayle, Dewey and I showered and had a nice blow dry. :) Contrary to the photo (I caught Dayle with his nictating membrane closed), they bathed in the shower, not the sink. Dayle broke his back when he was only six months old so he is on a towel in the sink as I blow dry them. Dewey, his mate, is more than happy to be where ever Dayle is.

While in Houston, I heard from Dave. He had a good time in Indian Creek and was home. While there, helping a neighbor, he hurt his arm. Loud awful sounding rip came from his bicep. His wing is wrecked. More on that later...





Free Blog Counter


No comments: