Monday, November 26, 2018

January 23-24, 2018 - The Ladies Dinner - Houston for my Mom's event

 flew to Houston and barely made a big event due to travel hassles. If there was a hassle, I got to experience it. When I arrived, I was frazzled beyond believe. But I made it to Galveston.

This trip was so frustrating because it was supposed to have happened a week before. Weather in Houston! wrecked it as ice and snow was a problem there and not here. I had to cancel because I couldn't get out of Denver, and then mom and to cancel in Houston. Happily they were able to hold it soon after.
Mom has this sign in book that she uses and every event. She decorates it for each event. So pretty!

So why the event? In 2018, my dad is Potentate of the Shrine, and my mom is First Lady. The event I went for was the Lady's dinner.

As is my bad habit, I took no photos. I pulled some off of Facebook to share here, but wish I had more.
Although there aren't any photos to show, it was a very nice and well-attended event. Mom made all the ladies bags and other goodies.  This photo is not from the event, but it's too good not to share!
And I received a Bonnie Bucket bag mom made with a photo of Dayle on it. I carry it everyday.

No comments: