Sunday, December 25, 2016

07-17 to 07-18_2016 Dave and Dan head to Kenosha Pass

My friend Dan and I took the camper and Pente up to the Kenosha Pass area for a couple of days of hiking, mountain biking, and enjoying the woods.
Dan enjoying a walk on the Colorado Trail.
Dan taking in the view.
A fun cairn along the trail.
Dan getting ready to have some fun on the fat bike.
Our campsite was a pretty nice spot and fairly quiet.
Our pre-dinner malted beverage of choice for the evening.

We call this beer "the Bald Guy" and it is most excellent, receiving a score of 100 points from the Beer Advocate. :)
Pente and I hanging out in the hammock at camp.
Another hammocking shot. Pente was quite content to sit with me.
Pente showing off her tough-guy skull-shirt custom made my Callie.

No comments: