Wednesday, August 17, 2016

08_2016 Found more photos visit from Mom, Rachel, Hannah and Zoe on my phone!

After posting the other trip photos, I realized I had some photos on my phone that I should share.

Here is Zoe and Pente watching a movie.
The dreaded Bean Boozled game memorialized. I am still scraping my tongue from the vomit bean. Seriously.
Here is mom with Hannah's memory book while Hannah was out hiking. Was it posed? Or real? For the right price I was spill the beans.
And here is mom coloring on Rachel's coloring canvas. Real or posed? You be the judge...
That I organized them, and took this photo (proudly) probably tells you a bit about me that you may not have know. Very pleasing...except that one red pencil. That is disturbing.
When Dave was hiking with the girls, mom, Rachel and I did some stuff in my car. Only problem is that my car has two seats and a (DELUXE!!) bed in the back.

Here is Rachel on the bed before we closed her in...
Mom catching up on her sleep.
While they were here, we set the squirrel trap, but for three days, we didn't catch a squirrel. The day after they left we had success. Such a cute squirrel.

No comments: