Sunday, December 28, 2014

11_05 to 09_2014 Quick Houston Trip

It should feel normal by now to read these entries a little bit out of order. This one is no exception. In November, I made an excuse to go to Houston for a quick visit. While there, mom and I did some acrylic painting one evening. Bud wanted to assist.
He looked excellent in his multicolor tattoo.
I laughed so hard, but that actually hurt his feelings. He knew I was laughing at him so he started pouting.
The paint came off pretty easy and after a LOT of "Pretty Boy" talk he perked up again. Silly dog!
Mom ended up with a nice painting.
I ended up with a deranged rooster. It didn't work out at all like I envisioned it. Bud didn't like it either as he barked at it! I have to get better about taking photos when in town. These are all the photos I took. :/

No comments: