Saturday, December 27, 2014

12_25_2014 Christmas in Boulder

It's time for the annual installment of Christmas present opening. As is usual, we each get a photo of us in front of the gifts. And as usual, Pente photo bombs us!
Dave and Pente. Dave is suffering from a nasty flu so he's working hard not to pass out the entire time.
Not all gifts are shown here but this should give a good idea. Here are some shot glasses from Rachel and Jim. Thanks!
Some bad tv dvds for me to watch since we don't have a tv signal here. I will binge on these shortly!
A nice solar powered bird feeder for Dave from my parents. It is hanging up front now (see below).
The biggest surprise of the morning was that I got a commemorative set of stamps!! :)
It looked like a cat-toy explosion happened based on the toys that Santa Claws brought to Pente.
A comedy CD for Dave
Bike lights. You can see he is coming to life a little here...
A vest and gloves from my mom and dad. My attempt and a Madonna pose in these garments. :)
A magic wand. It's technically not a holiday gift, but something that Rachel sent for me to use in my Wizard Outfit (commencement robe). A student told me a year or so ago I looked like a wizard in it - I like that better than robe so it stuck.
Mom and dad sent a book so Dave can up his game on the Squirrel war.
Fun t-shirt for Dave from my folks.
The only gift Dave got from me under our non-tree - some really awesome tequila.  In reality he also got a camera body and a trip to a beach resort for the holiday too. Though sick, he was very happy with all his gifts.
Dave's brother and sister-in-law sent some really great Teavana flavors. We've already enjoyed one.
How Dave really felt though he was trying hard to feel better.
Moments after the last gift was open - he was down for a couple more days.
New solar bird feeder out front! Happy Holidays and thanks to everyone for their gifts!

No comments: