Thursday, May 17, 2012

05_17_2012 More Construction Photos

A few more photos of what is going on here. Today, they came through the wall. Pretty cool! 

Kate asked how long all of this will take. You know, I'm not even that certain. 4-6 weeks more is my guess. They still need to completely gut the kitchen (tomorrow?) add sky lights, floors, windows, evaporative cooling system, sheet rock, etc. I guess we'll find out very soon. :)
The master bedroom. It's now a wreck though we are still in it. This is the front wall where a new transom window will be installed. Should be really nice!
What the house looks like from the front door. You think I'm kidding when I say that every room (except the bathrooms and the bird's room) is a wreck? I'm not! It's all good though.
Looking outside. The front porch got a lot more work today. We both agree it's turned out better than we expected!
A photo of Dave home to see what's going on. Well see what tomorrow brings. They were going to pull ceilings today, but the weather suggested we hold off (it actually rained!).  Maybe tomorrow?


 Free Blog Counter

No comments: