Tuesday, May 1, 2012

05_01_2012 Lumber Drop Off



This morning, I had a huge pile of papers that I just did not want to grade. I'd already made a run to the gym in an effort to avoid this work. It was still here when I got home. After being home a while, I thought I'd take a photo of the moonscape/front yard.  
As I was doing so, I heard the rumble of the lumber truck. The wood has arrived. As is clear from these photos, I just took photos from the bedroom while the lumber guy did his thing.
He backed the truck up.
I had the perfect seat!
Got it in the perfect position and...
Pente enjoyed the show with me...
Unstrapped the load...
And the truck did its thing!
It all slid off the back of the truck into the moonscape.


We now have a pile of lumber. Sure doesn't look like enough. I guess more lumber will come later. The papers were still here waiting to be graded. :(

Framing starts tomorrow...

Free Blog Counter

No comments: