Sunday, February 8, 2009

02/09 - Hanging out and friends come to visit...

February brings fun around the house. Hanging with the pets (or the pets hanging on us). The weather has been great. We've been outside climbing, road biking, and Dave has done some mountain biking. And then there has been the various gear sorting activities to keep us busy.


We've been able to see some friends too. Jeremy and Naomi were in town from Western Colorado and came by for a visit and breakfast. And, they me the birds. I love these two photos of them! It's such fun to have seen them. Hopefully we don't wait so long until our next rendezvous.

Days later, Andres R came to town to visit some friends and we met him and his g'friend Layla at a party. I worked with Andres at UMSL. It was his first time to Boulder. He loves it - the views, the weather, the atmosphere. He may be ruined for returning to STL - sorry! :) The party was lots of fun - many interesting people.



The hosts had two very cute cats. One was a little grey kitten who really liked Dave (and vice versa). In fact, the kitty fell asleep in his arms for a while during the party. I had to check under Dave's coat when we left to insure there was no cat smuggling going on!

Up next - a trip to Mexico - can't wait!








Free Blog Counter


2 comments:

JWerlin said...

Hey, I just sorted my junk a couple nights ago too. I think Dave wins though.

What is that weird nautilus looking thing between the TCU's?

Great bird pics -- we're honored to make the blog.

Cheers!

-JW

daveandcallie said...

I love the photos of you and Naomi. In the one, you have the exact same position and expression. Super cute! So happy we got to visit when you were in town. I hope we can get west soon and see you again!