Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12_25_2017 Merry Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas 2017!  We post our photos each year so family in other states can join in. Not everything is pictured! This year, it appears our pets took a big part in our happy day.

We start with Pente who dressed up for the occasion. She enjoyed her new cricket and mice A LOT!
I think there was some herb in the mice given her behavior. Look at that face!

The obligatory pre-gift-opening pose with the cat!
Dave and his kitteh!

Pente ensuring everyone is looking at her

A harmonic from Rachel and Jim
Shark socks for me from Rachel and Jim. I received about 10 pair of socks/stocking this year. I was in need.
Dave's battle with rabid and house chewing squirrels continues - tshirt from my folks

I received the matching bird t-shirt
My folks sent Dave an Amazon Echo
Useful sleeping mask from Rachel and Jim
An egg pan that works on our induction stove from my parents!
A set of three stainless glasses from my brother and SIL
Jeweled rivets (for bag making) from my mom and dad
A super sexy gift from me to Dave - three silicone spatulas. I know you are jealous!
Funny bird sign from my parents
Caught Dave not making  silly face
Slippers from my sister and Jim
I told you there were a lot of socks!
The cat was holding down all nearby boxes
Dave gave me some super sharp kitchen shears so I won't starve to death due to an inability to open food packages. Look for a soon-to-be-posted blog about stitches and a hospital visit!
A couple or crow glasses I gave to Dave
A commissioned chalk bag with Pente's face that I gave him.
She's still whacked on catnip
Some Grand Mayan tequila that I gave to Dave. He was out of this type.
A yard bird from my sister and BIL
Staring into the void
Henri. He is 38 now and will celebrate his 39th b'day in January. He's doing well, though looking a bit scrappier. It's harder to do a lot of self care given his balance is not as strong (grip strength down too). That's all to be expected. He's still happy as can be and will try to fight any male he views as a threat!
Henri!
Henri.
Silly Gabbie!
Gabbie
a
Grace
Clover

Dayle and Dewey out for a quick Xmas portrait!
Dayle and Dewey again
Dayle couldn't stand not to be right next to her.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: