Saturday, December 12, 2015

12_2015 Our First Christmas Tree!

Well, we finally did it. We've known each other since 2007, but have never done any holiday decorations of any kind. This year, we got a fancy-schmancy fake tree from Target-Plastic-Boutique ($13 - DEAL!).  Dave put the lights on.
I had ornament duty. This one when on first.  (I'd just purchased this one). 
Once the lights were on, I got the rest of the ornaments up.The cat was helpful as usual. :)
She brought a few mice over that I placed on the tree.

As is human behavior that cannot be altered, I pulled out each ornament and held it up for viewing. They were each ogled and hung.

I won't comment on my awesome attire except to note it's fleece and comfy!
Pente got into the spirit with blinking Rudolph Head Gear.
Finally, I wrapped gifts and Pente held down various boxes and pieces of paper.

Fun evening.

No comments: