Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1_7_2013 A new pet!!! Help us name her!

Dave and I got a new pet today. She is pictured here - a beautiful female parakeet!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

I haven't had a parakeet since Polly in about 1977. Our new pet is a lovely little girl. We haven't named her yet, and are looking for suggestions. I'm hoping to name her THOR, but Dave seems unwilling. :/
aWhen we walk int he room, she greets us with a cheery song while turning her head and bobbing her tail. Pretty sweet, eh?!?!?!
She is so well-behaved we don't have to keep her in a cage even. And the cat doesn't seem to care so that's even better.
I tried to load a video of her, but blogpost is not cooperating. I wanted you to hear her sweet song. This photo is tiny because it's actual a video. I'll see if I can figure out how to make it play...
Okay, we'll fess up. She's not exactly real. I felt we should tell you since the advertisement states, and I quote: "Only you will know it's not real!" She runs on batteries. But she is still a sweet little girl. Bet you want one too! Free Blog Counter

No comments: