Wednesday, September 19, 2012

09_19_2012 EYEBALLS!!!

Oh, I've been whining for this for a long time! Photos of eyeballs. And Dave did it. Yay. So, can you recognize who each of these awesome eyeballs belong to?  Cover the text so you don't see the answer before you want to.



First eyeball is that of a Snapping Turtle.
Red-Tailed Hawk
Mexican Jay
This is the beautiful eye of a Spotted Towhee.
This one is difficult  I think. It's a Downy Woodpecker! Cool.
Yellow Breasted Chat! Not that I cold tell by the eye, but the color nearby was the giveaway. :)
Killdeer!
Mallard!!
An alligator in Houston (I'm sure an alligator from another city would look similar)
Big arse Rattlesnake!
Harris's Hawk
Western Bluebird (female)! Doesn't this look like an American Robin too? The fact that both are thrushes is really evident in this photo.

I hope to one day get him to make me a book full of eyes. I think they are totally cool!



 Free Blog Counter

1 comment:

nancy said...

Love the eye shots, really cool!