Saturday, November 13, 2010

11_2010 Backyard rennovation update

The backyard make over is making lots of progress so I thought I'd post some photos. The first few are clearly a week or so old (no snow in them). I grabbed them as Guy was finishing up the actual decking. That is now complete.

Since then the weather has turned cold and snowy (boo) so it's more difficult to show progress. Nonetheless, progress is being made. The stairs are nearing completion. And the hardware for the handrails are ordered so I think that is suppose to be done by next week too.

One view that hasn't changed and is still great is found in the backyard. Check out those flatirons!

The biggest wild card is the landscaper guy. He really really really promises that he'll show up on Monday to do his portion of the job. I'll believe it when I see it!


So close - can't wait to see the yard look better than it's ever looked before!



Free Blog Counter


No comments: